Matthew 5:10-12“You’re blessed when your commitment to God’s kingdom provokes persecution. The persecution drives you even deeper into God’s kingdom. Not only that – count yourselves blessed every time people put you down or throw you out or speak lies about you to discredit me. What it means is that the truth is too close for comfort and they are uncomfortable. You can be glad when that happens – give a cheer even! – for though they don’t like it, I do! And all heaven applauds. And know that you are in good company. My prophets and witnesses have always gotten into this kind of trouble.”
Wow - I sat down to read my bible last night and this is the first thing I read.
I WAS ENCOURAGED!!
Ok gonna get a little random here but it helps and I like it:
1) My jaw hurts today - I have no idea why - weird
2) I cant wait for all this with Camille to be over and better
3) I only thought I was caught up - HA
4) I cant wait for this weekend - I so need some fun in the sun
5) I love my portable DVD player - especially when I'm taking a bath
6) I love my new HUGE purse
7) My car is still dirty
8) Another good person is leaving Summer Classics
9) Work is about to get more stressed if that is possible
10) I forgot to wear my jewelry today
11) I want to practice writing
12) I want a spelling or English elementary workbook that would be sooo fun
13) I cant wait to meet about Children's Church Direction - I'm bursting here
14) I hope my invoices come in, in the morning
15) I have not eaten well today
That's all folks!!