Tuesday, April 17, 2007

What I want for my Birthday

Okay so because my birthday is right around the corner I have been asked what I want...here's very bluntly what I want:

I want to finally meet the one God has for me, finally get to be in love again, finally get to have that one to share your life with, finally get to start that chapter of my life, finally get to date, hold hands, kiss, finally get to have MY WEDDING - trust me I have been to enough and have more than enough ideas, finally get to have that, ring, congrats, parties, gifts, well wishes, excitement, tears, planning advice, dress, reception, song, you know the whole thing!!!

That's what I want! I know one day I will have it, but I truly want that day to be today. Not saying I am going to compromise or do anything rash. Just that really is my desire this year, this birthday. I am ready to move forward. I am ready for a new chapter in my life. I am ready to meet my husband!

No comments: