Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Update

What's new?

We are two months from the Wedding!

I still can't wait!

It's much more stressful than I ever imagined and I would NOT do this more than once...so it's a really good thing I won't have to.

I have been given the man that was created just for me by my Heavenly Father and I for him and there will be none other.

I am still excited about everything but lately the excitement has been very over shadowed by all of the stress.

I will just tell you there are far TOO many people to make happy and you can say all day that I shouldn't worry so much about that but we all know that just isn't the way it really is or really should be. Now there are boundaries but still there is a level of pleasing everyone that has to be a part of this...UGH!

I am practicing have FAITH in my Heavenly Father and there is alot to believe for. But I was reminded just today that our Heavenly Father is FAITHFUL! Deuteronomy 7:9

Sadly the wedding has consumed much more of my time than I expected and that has taken away from some time in ministry and that tears my heart to pieces. I just have to get by another two months though and then I should be able to breathe again and focus more.

I am getting to teach the preteen sunday school class and I am loving it. I love those kids to pieces and love that I get to spend such time with them!!

Well that really is all of the time that I have for an update for now. Sadly it may be another little while before I can update again. But by then I will have more wedding things done...oh ppppsssttt invitations go out this week!!! Yay!!

Bye for now bloggers!! Until next time...God is Faithful and Trustworthy!

2 comments:

The Hairstons said...

WOW!! I can't believe the big day is only 2 months away!!! I'm so excited for you!

Lindsey said...

WOW! It is coming up so fast, you are in the home stretch! I'm sorry it's been so stressful friend, praying for you!!