Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Flipped

We have flipped again...

It has been so neat to see the way our marriage has ebbed and flowed as far as household duties.

My husband is so amazing, he has always jumped right in and done whatever needed to be done and taken up slack in areas that I am very weak.  It is no secret that I am not an excellent housekeeper or cook, but I am growing in those skills every year.

Recently while my hubby was out of a job for a short while he took over all of the household duties. He did the laundry, reorganized the house, cooked, and cleaned, the whole nine yards. I have to admit he did it all so much better than me! I loved having him home to take care of things it was truly wonderful.

However, he got bored and was more than ready to go back out into the work force. So we have flipped roles again.

I was truly so inspired by how awesome he did that I feel like I have done a better job at keeping things up this time around.  I strive each week to get all of the household chores caught up before Friday so that I can relax on my off day.

Last night I had dinner on the table when he got home from work and he cleaned up the dishes after dinner.

I just have to say that I know that God blessed me so much with this man of mine. I am so thankful that God shares him with me and that I get to be his wife and he gets to be my husband.  I am constantly blown away by him and he inspires me to work harder and be better than I have ever been.

I am so thankful for our life together and I have to say that I am thankful for the time that we both had before we met to really shape and mold us to be the spouse that the other needs. God is faithful, He is so faithful.

Father I am thankful for you and I am thankful for how you work and how you placed us together to serve in Your Kingdom. I love you Lord. Thank you for Your Great goodness to me! In Jesus name, Amen.

No comments: