Thursday, June 05, 2008

THE CHOICE...

Joy is a choice...
Joy does not change the circumstances but changes you even in the midst of the circumstances and through changes in yourself therein lies the possibility of the circumstances changing too.

So last night I learned that Joy is a choice and I am making the choice to choose Joy in the midst of all my circumstances.

I can have Joy because I have a Heavenly Father that loves me so much that I cannot even begin to understand it. I have Salvation in Jesus Christ and through Jesus a relationship with my Heavenly Father. I have a family that loves and supports me and stands by me no matter what. I have life. I have love in my heart for myself and God's Children. I have a calling and a purpose. God has a plan for my life, a plan to prosper me and not to harm me to give me a hope and a future. I can stand on the Word and Promises of God no matter what.

I choose Joy!

I surrender to you completely Father. I surrender all of my circumstances to you.
I choose You Father. I choose Joy. In Jesus name. Amen.

No comments: