Monday, June 16, 2008

Experiencing God...

I am in AWE...

Over the past several months, God has just been revealing himself to me over and over and over in new and wonderful ways...


From standing in Faith in hard places
To watching Him open doors that He has promised He would open for 7 years
Blessing after Blessing
Strength after Strength
Standing in the hard and experiencing His Grace, Mercy, Strength, & Forgiveness
Soaring in the new things He is bringing about


You know we say God is good all the time, but I have literally experience God being good at all times...in the hard and the easy in the fun and the unpleasant...in the known and the unknown...in the past, present, and the future.


God has done so much in my life since I accepted him years ago...
He Saved Me, Healed Me, Restored Me, Added to Me, Took from Me, Grown Me Up, Broke Me Down, Reshaped Me, Redirected Me, CALLED ME, Loved Me.


I just want to give Thanks today:
For my Heavenly Father
For my family who love me and show me and support me and teach me and protect me - I needed a family to show me what it looked like and you guys never hesitated to take me in - you All are my miracle
For my friends - I prayed for you guys and God sent you to me

Thank you Father for your incredible Love that I still do not quite fathom. You are the reason for ALL of the Good in my life, You are the only One who gets the credit and the GLORY!! Thank you for loving me!!

No comments: