Thursday, May 07, 2009

The Beach.

Oh my my!

I forgot how much I love the beach!

I feel so much Love and Peace here.

It's so beautiful and peaceful.

I can't help but feel close to my Heavenly Father here.

I can't help but hear His voice here!

I love the sound of the waves, the wind, the moon on the water, the beauty, and the love and peace that my Heavenly Father washes over me here.

I sat out on the balcony tonight after sitting out on the beach under the moonlight taking in the incredible beauty and all I could say to my Father was...THANK YOU, THANK YOU THANK YOU...Thank You Father for this trip to the beach, Thank You Father for the beauty that is here, Thank You Father for the Peace and Love that I feel, Thank You Father. Thank You.

The Beach. Ah the Beach. I love the Beach. I am so thankful to be here. I can't wait to get back out there tomorrow. I will be sad to leave it behind too, but I am thankful to have gotten to come.

Again Thank You Father!!

1 comment:

JMBMOMMY said...

Hope your time continues to be refreshing!!! How fun!