Saturday, December 05, 2009

The Perfect Saturday

I am sitting her right now experiencing the perfect Saturday...

Spent the morning with my amazing kiddos from Children's Church practicing the Christmas musical and amazing youth and adult workers!

Now I sit nestled on my couch with my laptop catching up on blogging.

My hubby is in the chair engrossed in Alabama football...occasionally screaming like a wild banshee and clapping wildly.

My Christmas tree is lit up as well as my lil Christmas village.

My belly is FULL of my hubby's incredible chili.

I'm warm, full, & happy.

This could be the perfect Saturday.

I seriously cannot wait to see my kiddos rock the Christmas musical tomorrow!!

Thank You Father for a great day, I really needed one of these! I am SO Thankful.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Garth was watching the Alabama game and I thought of you! Glad you guys won!=)