Thursday, May 20, 2010

Saying Goodbye...

Wow is it hard.
I wanna do it with grace and strength.

Saturday Mr. Wonderful and I will be moving 9 hours north. This will absolutely be a brand new adventure.

God is calling and we are following.

It does feel good to finally be headed in a direction that leads to full time ministry. I can't wait to see what God has in store.

But first...saying goodbye...

I love my family, I am so incredibly blessed to have them, being so far away from them will truly be so hard. I love our church and it will be hard to be away from them as well.

But God is calling.

I can't wait to see what HE has in store for us. If it's this hard to follow it has got to be AMAZING!!

I trust YOU Father. We will follow! Thank you for calling. I am honored.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

WHAT?! Oh my goodness you need to send me an email ASAP and explain what is going on in your life missy!!