Monday, January 10, 2011

2011

We have deemed 2011 as our "Year of Sowing"

On the way home from our visit to Alabama, Hubby and I had a wonderful conversation about what we want out of 2011.

We set goals and talked about where we are in life.

We understand where we are.
We are okay where we are.

Where are we???
We are poor college students on the search for the path God has for us. We are in the throngs of sowing the tough seeds that we know we will reap the benefits of later. We are unsure of exactly what the future holds but we KNOW that GOD HAS US SAFELY IN HIS ARMS.

You know it's is sometimes quite amazing to me that life can be so tough and so wonderful all at the same time.

2011...here we come...armed with Jesus, Our Heavenly Father, and the Holy Spirit...seeking HIS WILL & HIS WAY...here we come!

I love planning especially when my Hubby gets involved too!!

Our life together is precious and I have said it before and I will say it again prolly forever...I never could have imagine life this wonderful.
Perfect...No.
Wonderful...Yes.
The ONLY one who deserves credit, glory, and honor for that is my precious Heavenly Father!!!

I remember the waiting...the hurting...the wondering...the planning...the dreaming...the disappointments...the long nights...the lonely moments...the HOPE...the amazing INTIMATE TIME WITH MY SAVIOR...the praying...the seeking...the WAITING...and...EVERY SECOND OF IT WAS MORE THAN WORTH IT.

I am who I am now because of it...and we are who we are now because of God's plan and His hand in our relationship.

We want to strive all the days of our lives to keep Him at the center and forefront of our lives!! We want to strive to grow grow grow in Him!!! We want to be in the center of His will and on His path!!!

Oh what a journey!!

Oh what a year 2010 was!!

We look forward to what 2011 holds!! Pray for us as we sow...financially, physically, spiritually, emotionally, and wholly!!

No comments: