Thursday, May 17, 2012

Simple reflections on a Thursday


• I am completely blown away by God's great faithfulness.


• I know that He is ALL of the reason why I am where I am doing what I am doing.

• I know that we are exactly where we are supposed to be, doing exactly what we are supposed to be doing, and that is truly incredible to me.

• God truly takes my breath away with His great love for me.

• I am in love with the man that God picked just for me.

• I am in love with my calling and job and the kids and families of this church.

• I am so far from perfect but I am learning more and more about myself and asking God everyday to help me be better and to give me His great wisdom.

• It still breaks my heart to make mistakes and to hurt people.

• I still beat myself up a good bit over my mistakes and how they affect other people, but I am working on self-forgiveness.

• I am truly surrounded by incredible people who inspire me and teach me and challenge me and I am so thankful for that.

• My family blesses me so much.

• I still miss my Mother-in-Law so much that it hurts and it hurts to know that her children miss her 1000 times more than me. Our lives are so different without her and it still breaks my heart into pieces.

• I want to learn to function in my weaknesses better and learn to appreciate my own strengths more.

• I am thankful for the person that God has transformed me into. I am thankful that I barely look or act anything like the person I used to be (BC). I am thankful that the people in my life now would absolutely NOT recognize me as the person that I used to be. It is truly one of the great miracles of God in my life.

• I am thankful that God is showing me how to be humble and showing me all the ways that because of that humbleness that He and HE ALONE has given me can allow Him to POUR out HIS GRACE and FAVOR in my life.

• I am thankful for my incredible husband. Words cannot express all of the ways that he surprises me with his love, thoughtfulness, and servants heart. He takes my breath away. I am so thankful that I waited and did not settle. He was worth every second of the waiting.

• I am thankful for friends who love me even though I am so far from perfect and even thought I get crazy and disconnected. I am thankful for their grace, support, and understanding, and love for me. I would not be the same person without them in my life.

• I am thankful for so many things but I must go STUDY for my last exam until the fall! I need a miracle today!



Father, my Father, my Lord, my King...all my heart can say is...Thank You & I love you. Help me to love you more and more each day. I am blown away by You. Thank You! I need you and want you everyday! You did that in my heart, thank you! I desire Your will and Your wisdom. Help me to be a better me. In Jesus name, Amen.

1 comment:

Christa said...

What a prescious post. Praying for you! Love you.