Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Peace is what I seek.


In the midst of life and all its joys and woes…I seek HIS peace.

In the midst of plans mine alone, others, and HIS…I seek HIS peace.

In the midst of the unknown or the bits that I think I do know…I seek HIS peace.


I believe that all my life all I have ever wanted can be found in the Peace of Jesus Christ. He is the one who has calmed my every storm and fulfilled my every dream.

There is nothing of greater value than my relationship with Jesus, from it stems everything. Every relationship I have is directly affected by my relationship with HIM. Every word I speak is directly related to my Heart in which HE lives.

Why then do I take such poor care of my relationship with the KING OF KINGS?

Why do I falter so?

I think there is nothing more frustrating than being humanly imperfect. I fail. A lot.

Sounds depressing right…oh but it is NOT!

For my Jesus stands waiting to take me in and waiting to forgive and smooth over all my rough places with HIS grace, mercy, and peace that transcends ALL understanding.

My Jesus stands ready to teach me the most valuable of lessons…if only I’ll pay attention and listen and seek.

What a Lord. What a Savior. What a Friend. What a Jesus!

I. AM. BLESSED.

No comments: