Sunday, March 16, 2014

Precious Mundane

Oh the precious mundane...

We had the opportunity this weekend to go to my in-laws for to celebrate my father-in-law's birthday. 

It was a very nice weekend just doing the mundane. We just hung out and ate dinner and played with kids on Friday night and then on Saturday we did yard work and helped dig a pond. It was quite refreshing as these are the simple and mundane moments that we have been missing and what we are anxious to get back to with all of our families.

We had a really laid back and fun time just laughing about whatever and digging and cleaning the yard and pool. 

We then decide to go out to eat before we headed back home, so went out to the bay to have seafood where I had crawfish for the first time and enjoyed it but the rest of our food was not that great but it was really nice to be on the bay and get to look at the window and see the water. 

I just LOVE the water, the bay, lake, ocean!! Love it!

It was just the laid back nice weekend that we needed and we look so forward to more of those moments with all of our families and getting to reconnect on that level. 

So today I am thankful for the precious mundane moments that I so crave with our families.

Here's to a better week this week than last week!

Lord I thank You for your faithfulness and love. I give you this week ahead and ask that it be a good week full of fun and lots of energy. In Jesus name. Amen

No comments: