Monday, November 28, 2005

Well Thanksgiving is over...this year was good...not great like last year but good...my mom and I hung out Wednesday evening and put up my new prelit Christmas tree...it looks great...and it has become Tater's new toy...oh joy...lol...then on Thanksgiving Day we went to my oldest brother's(William) in Leeds...we went expecting the worst...but it was really nice...all the drinkers showed up shortly before we left so it was really okay...mom and I played with Jacob and had a good time...and we ate and left basically...for my family that's really the best you can hope for...there was no talk of what we are thankful for or really no talk at all...which I find so extremely sad...I would love to sit down with my family and have things in common...and have positive things to talk about...but that is not the case...I am just thankful to have had an uneventful day...my brother Glenn was missing and we missed him...he was unable to make it becuase he is in jail right now...then mom and I went home she to her house me to mine...then on I went to visit with more family...went to Wiggins' and ate left over's and visited a bit...watched some TV and then back home for bed...Friday was nice...I slept in and left about 1:30 to go hang out with mom and Jacob...we had fun playing...I left late that evening and went back home...I spent the rest of the evening reading by the Christmas tree...a book I have had for who knows how long that I had never read...very unusual for me...then Saturday I slept in and then was able to just relax most of the day and read...it was nice...then I went to Wiggins and we decorate the Christmas tree and listened to hilarious Christmas music...and then we had egg nog and toasted to our family...tradition...I love tradition...and Neesie and Dad bought me ornaments for the three years I have been in the family and that was so awesome and sweet and I loved the ornaments...one of them said LOVE on it and that is what Neesie calls me it is my nickname...it was great...then we watched movies allllll night...and for me it literally was all night...and we decided that Neesie no longer is allowed to pick out movies...lol...good family times...but we watched Stealth and it was awesome...but no good Christmas movies...sniff sniff...but it's ok there is still time to watch some good ones...ok so let me just say that the following two movies are terrible...Millions and The 12 Dogs of Christmas...yeah I had never heard of them either...there's a reason for that...lol...sorry Neesie your movie picking priveledges have been permantely revoked...lol...Sunday was good...play practice went better I only chopped up one song bad...and even it was a little better...I am so nervous about the play I can't wait for it to be over...I know the kids are going to do great it is me I am worried about...uuuuggghhhh...tightness in the stomach...lol...Sunday afternoon I walked on the treadmill about 10 mins...but hey that's better than nothing...ate yummy smoked turkey and leftovers...then napped while everyone watched Bewitched...which is a great movie and I love it...then back to play practice...which went good and was over in time for me to slip into the sanctuary for the ending of the GAS night youth service...I was able to worship and then pray over someone very precious...it was great...then on to home where I finished my book and crashed...to wake up to crazy Tater biting my face this morning...he drove me crazy...bless his sweet little heart...I sure do love my kitty...this week is going to be crazy busy...working on decorations for the play...and Tuesday night is prayer night...yes!!!...I can not wait...and Saturday is dress rehearsal...and a Christmas party...and Sunday is the play...and I know the kids are going to do fabulous!!!...well that has been my holiday in detail...ha ha...looking forward to getting my Christmas shopping done so I can breathe easy...well off I go back to work...Happy Holidays everyone...hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful and reminded you of all you have to be Thankful for...I am Thankful for new life and that Jesus is my new life!!! Keep up the good fight...it is worth it!!! I love you all so very much!!

No comments: