Thursday, December 15, 2005

Well here I am again...in this choose life or die spiritually place...I am gaining strength in the choosing life area...I spent some time talking to my Neesie yesterday and last night...and today Jen has really encouraged me too...so maybe I am headed back in the right direction...there are some incredibly hard things ahead of me...somethings I really dont want to face and fight...but I have to in order to keep living spiritually...I mean I can choose to stay here and merely exist, run away completely and die...or I can choose to take another step closer to God and to what He has created me to be...to have more freedom to LIVE...I do want that freedom...more freedom...and I know now that there is more freedom avaliable...and there are many areas in which I need freedom...and there is much work and fighting to be done...so to all who read this and are prayer warriors...now is the time to pray...pray for humbleness, strength, determination, strength, oh and did I say strength...I need God's strength...and pray that I will just let go...let go of control...pray...please pray...maybe I am on the road again...at least I hope...here's to another battle, another year, another chance, to LIFE, to FREEDOM, to VICTORY, to HOPE, to staying in God's will, to choosing to fight the good fight...I love you Father, be with me and be all these things to me...In JESUS name...Amen!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Hey!
I just noticed you have me as a link and I wanted to say thank you! I love what you write about every day. Keep it up!
-Jenni

neesie said...

Love,

You do have some incrediable difficult battles in front of you. But remember your blog a little while ago....His mercies are new every morning! When God is on your side who can be against you? You are a fighter you do win and you won't give up. You may get tired but you will not give up. You have fought long and hard to get to the place where you are now. You will not throw that away. You know I am reminded of the time in ss class when Pastor Tim asked who can think of a verse in this chapter of Jeremiah. The class was filled with people who had grown up in church and you where the one who could quote the verse and give it's address! You are awesome! God has not completed you and the battle is deffinitely worth it. There are many beautiful jewels inside of you that you have yet to uncover. The problem is that the diamonds take a bit more work. Don't quit the victory is yours! I am proud of you!

Tabbie:) said...

Thank you for your encouragement and support always! I love you!!