Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Good Morning...well this new year has started off kind of rough but strong...like there are hard things going on but I am standing stronger than ever before...it is quite interesting...I am not attacking people that are hurting me...I am actually loving them in spite of the things they do to me...it is hard...cause I want to be ugly to them...but at the same time the part of me that does not want to be ugly to them is stronger...so that is wonderful...that means the God in me is stronger than the flesh in that area right now...I am so very thankful to God for all that He gives...for all that He does...for all that He has made me...and for all that He is going to do in me this year...I know already this year is not going to be an easy year...but I want to do the things I need to do to draw closer to HIM...its all about HIM...noone else but HIM!!! My heart cries out to HIM, my heart yearns for HIM...at this point HE is all I am after...but there are still things that I desire as well...I just want HIM more...at least today that is where I am...man if I could just be more consistent in everthing I do and think and feel...that would be great...I know that I am more at peace when I am in HIS presence either seeking His face or His Spirit pouring through me to minister to someone else...I love to minister to others...and I am glad that I am finally to a point where I feel comfortable ministering to anyone...and I want to minister to anyone...and I am glad that He knows me better than I know myself...I am so thankful that He has all those things worked out and that He knows where I am going next and where He is taking me...now if I can just sit back and enjoy the ride it would be great...so many goals...He will help me mee them all if they are right for me though...my only desire the one that sums them all up would be to be better, to become more Christlike, that sums up all my goals in one...they all equal that...so that is good...be in prayer for me...I need strength, wisdom, and determination...I need to be willing to let go...and I am very reluctant to do that...always have been...and pray that I will be patient with myself and with God...my patientce runs out quickly these days...which is quite annoying...lol...but in all this I know that God's love is a healing balm...last night was prayer and I just cried out to HIM...I have cried alot lately more than I ever have in my life I think...almost daily...but last night I cried to Him...I cried so that He could have my tears...and it helped...His love flowed through me like a warm healing balm and I feel so much better today...even still facing the same circumstances as the days before...He has been my Helper, my Healer, my Friend, my Father, my EVERYTHING...and I am thankful...I am thankful for His sacrifice so that today I can feel His love and presence and strength...I am thankful that though I am not worthy He gives me everything I need freely anyway...I am thankful that I have chosen Him and He has chosen me...well that is all for now...I urge you that if you do not know Jesus you get to know Him soon...He will change your whole life and bring joy beyond any words...if you are looking for love and acceptance Jesus is the way...if you are looking for peace and guidance Jesus is the way...if you are looking for life and truth Jesus is the way...THE ONLY WAY...and His gift is free...it only takes you asking and believeing...I love you my Father...be with me today in all that I will face...help me to be the light in the darkness...In Jesus name I ask...Amen!

No comments: