Tuesday, October 24, 2006

A glimpse...

I a telling of a story of my last relationship today God allowed me to once again be reminded of what I was and what I have overcome...I needed an extra dose of that...a glimpse of the incredible ugliness that once was...and a glimpse of the beauty He has brought out...it is big...it is good...it is a miracle...it is alot...but there is more...the are big hurtles before me still...but in seeing the old hurtles I have cleared I know that I can clear the ones that are ever before me...nothing is too big for Him...I was so reminded that He is the one who changed me...NOT ME...I did nothing good...but He did...He transformed me...and I am thankful...I need the transformation to continue...in everyway and everyday...I want to be different...I want to be fully who He created me to be...I am striving for perfection...I am striving to be Christlike in EVERYWAY...I want to be a life giver and not a life taker...Father I need you...I thank you...I praise you...I worship you...I need you...I want you...Here I Am...CHANGE ME...I love you!

1 comment:

Tabbie:) said...

I know you are for me...I dont know where I would be without that!! I love you. Thanks for believing in me!!