Monday, October 23, 2006

Where would I be...

Father where would I be without you...when I think about who I am now and the struggles I still contend with everyday...I can not even imagine how on earth I did it without you before...I cant imagine how others around me survived when those around me now struggle so much to survive me...Lord Jesus I do not want to be what I see...I want to be what you created...and You are my only way...so right now my Father with everything in me I cry out to you...dont let me stay in this place...dont let me plane off...I want to keep growing and climbing...and I want those around me to be protected and I want those who will be in my future to be protected...I do not want to be what I am and what I have been...Father hear my heart...hear my cry...You are the only Truth and Way...You are my EVERYTHING...I know that all I need is You...and I need and want you so badly to be in EVERYTHING...I want so badly to be who you created me to be in everyway...Father I need you...I need you everyday...thank you for the ways you surprise me...thank you for holding me up when I cant even hold myself up...thank you for carrying me when I can not even crawl...You are Faithful to me even when I am not faithful to you...You are my strength and my life force...I am so in love with you...thank you for who you are in me...than you for all you are doing...seen and unseen...thank you for walking me through this...thank you for not leaving me...thank you for your promises...thank you for your correction...thank you for your will...i love you my father...i love you my savior...i love you my breath...i love you my heart...i love you my love...i love you

1 comment:

Tabbie:) said...

Thanks I will not give up! I love you too my Neesie!