Sunday, August 22, 2010

Weekend Review

Let's see if I can recall the weekend...

Friday I completed my registration for school my shift at work was cancelled and Mr. Wonderful had to work. I had a girly night at home. Internet, chocolate, and "My Sister's Keeper".

Saturday we were able to sleep in and relax a bit. I did some cleaning and then we did some CVS shopping and then Mr. Wonderful headed off to play ultimate Frisbee with my brother and his college buddies. Then we both had to rush off to work.

Sunday we had a wonderful time worshiping the Lord, a yummy lunch at McAlisters and then headed over to see my brother's dorm room. Then we got to go to the dollar movies to see the new Karate Kid movie. It was cute. Then we headed home for naps and for me to put my fat lil feet up as they were very swollen. We decided to skip evening service as we were both tired and my feet were still quite fat. We spent the evening relaxing and getting prepared for the week ahead.

Classes start for Mr. Wonderful Monday and for me Tuesday. We are excited and ready to get started on this new chapter in our lives.

That was our weekend in a nutshell.

Father bless our week as we start school. You are our portion and our provider and we trust you. We are excited to get started on this journey you have us on. Thank you for all you are doing and all you will do in our lives. We love you and give ourselves to you. In Jesus name. Amen.

No comments: