Friday, October 08, 2010

Crazy Life

Things are a bit crazy right now. With exams and papers due!

Good New thought...after Thursday I will be able to breathe again!!!

Even Better news...Friday after my two classes my Wonderful Hubby and I are leaving for our...ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY TRIP!!!!

We are going to the lake for the weekend for a Couple's Retreat with our church. I am excited to be away with my Husband for the weekend without Books, Notebooks, or Old Navy. Without interruptions or distractions. To reflect on our year together and on our Future!!!! Then we will spend our Anniversary day together, taking some pictures and just being together, and of course eating our Wedding Cake!!!

I can't believe it has been a year already!! The time has gone by so fast!!! It is really shocking!!

I'll try to work on a post about our year but my brain is exhausted these days!!

Study time!

No comments: