Wednesday, February 09, 2011

I don't even know...

...what to even say

Lately I have been…STRUGGLING!

I have been emotional, exhausted, stressed, angry, frustrated, unmotivated…

I have acted out in my anger

Given in to my tears

I have panicked

I have been completely unmotivated to do my school work

I have disappointed myself

And I honestly have no idea what is going on with me and how to get control of this. I have to get a handle on myself.

Even still with all of this…I have been…

Happy, Loved, Encouraged, Excited…

Ultimately I am okay, completely okay but my behavior has not been okay, in fact some of my behavior is downright unacceptable.

I have some praying to do and some battling to do, but rest assured…I WILL WIN!!

I will win because Jesus is on my side and He is my victor.

You know life is not always easy or fun but in the process there are many things to learn from the places we are in and I am thankful to be learning these lessons. I know who my Heavenly Father is and that no matter how I feel at any given time He has got me and that I am okay.

One last thing…I am so very proud of my wonderful husband. He has been dealing with A LOT and he is holding on to our Heavenly Father and not letting go and he is seeking after God and I am just so very proud of him and I cannot wait to see what God has in store!! I know that God is at work, I can see it and I can hear it in the things my hubby is saying and I am just excited to share this life with such a wonderful, hard working man. I am blessed!!! Completely blessed!!!

No comments: