Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Lies...

There are times when I just feel so completely unworthy!!

When I can only see my flaws and they are so loud and big!!!

When I can't see good no matter how hard I try!!!

I feel like that today and I know that it is LIES!!! LIES!!! LIES!!!

I know that some of what I see is truth but the Lies come in when I can't see the good with the bad.
I feel like I am not lovable because I am emotional, have been frustrated, moody, angry, whinny, negative, ugly, snappy, rude, unkind, don't read my bible enough, don't worship deeply enough, etc.

I know in my head that I am lovable but it is so hard to see past all of these ugly things I see in myself.

Today it is hard to find the good. But today I choose to believe that even with all of these things and the many more that I am worthy to be loved and I have a Heavenly Father that loves me, and a husband that loves me and family and friends that love me in spite of these flaws that are sometimes so vivid within me!

Father, help me to see myself as YOU see me, and help me hear YOUR voice louder than I hear my own or anything else!! I need you Father and I want you!! In Jesus name. Amen!

No comments: