Saturday, September 26, 2015

Current Reality

Happy Saturday! It is one of my favorite days of the week because I get to spend it with my boys!

Oh what a week we have had!

We traveled last weekend so it threw baby boy's schedule off a bit and then mommy got sick Monday night and Tuesday. Wednesday Grandma was in town and we had baby boy's 2 month check up and shots.

2 month check up:
Weight 12lbs 13.6oz
Length: 24inches

Our baby boy is growing well and doing great. I fully believe that he is teething very early and that is causing some of the fussiness he has from time to time. Poor lil guy!

Emotionally this has been a tough week for me. I know that Spiritually I am pretty dry and there are so many heavy things going on that it is the worst time to be Spiritually dry. Not that there is ever really a good time for it.

I know that I have so much work to do in my heart yet when on earth do I have the time to do it. I know I know this is everyone's battle not just mine.

I feel like life is spinning rapidly out of control. I literally feel like life is racing at the speed of light and I am here trudging along feebly trying to keep up.

But truly life is good for the most part I just have work within me that I need to be doing and I can't seem to find a spare minute to work on me. It will come I know it will though.

I feel like just when we get into a good routine and I can begin to plan some me time, something changes and that goes right out the window. lol

Not that I am complaining, it is just the way life is right now.

But I'll be honest where I am is not in a very good place. There is so much yuck in me and so much yuck coming out of me and I hate it so very much.

I do not like the person I am right now. Not at all.

It is time for a change. I need it desperately!

I need to get rid of this JUNK in my heart and mind and re-fill with Jesus, the Word, life, love, hope and all things good and positive.

That is my goal and I need to push that goal way up in my list of priorities!!


No comments: