Monday, April 14, 2008

Overwhelmed...

I think I am simply overwhelmed at all God has done. I feel a bit out of body today. I most assuredly in AWE of God and how He works and how He has used me. I am excited but mostly right now just overwhelmed at the events that have taken place. I long for time in His presence alone just me and HIM to talk things out. I long for time in His Word to gain knowledge. Sigh. God is so good guys. He truly is amazing.
In case you are wondering what events I mean:
My friend got saved last night at church
I am going to Thailand

Nuff said. Love you guys. Keep praying. God is moving and wants to move more and do big and incredible things in your lives as well!! TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY. THANK YOU JESUS!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Awesome Tabbie!! I'm so happy for everying good going on in your life right now :) Love ya!

Jen

Anonymous said...

Praise Jesus.. Our God is such an awesome God! I am so thankful to God for all he has done in our lives. I'm thankful to him that he has put you back in my life!

Love you lots,