Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tabbie Just Breathe

So do you ever have those times when you just have to remind yourself just to breathe...
This week is one of those...
Tabbie just breathe...

I can not believe I am packing to go to Thailand for two weeks. I can not believe I get to go there and embrace those precious children with God's love. I can not wait to wrap my arms around those babies and love them to pieces. I can not wait. I can not wait to find out what God is up to and what He has in store for this trip and my life. I can not believe I get to do this with my brother who is also called into Children's Ministry. He means the world to me and to get to do this together just blesses me beyond! This trip could not be more perfect!!

Father I know YOU opened this door. You have blessed me in this in more ways than one!!! This is incredible and I Thank YOU for it all!! I am absolutely in AWE of all that you are doing in my life!!! I know you have big things in store for me from start to finish on this trip. I can not wait to serve YOU!! Thank You Father for who you are in my life. Thank You that You know what is best for me and You have the perfect timing. Thank You Heavenly Father for amazing me everyday with who you are and how You LOVE me. You are so good to me.

Tabbie just breathe...

Father you are up to so much more...and I will not stand in Your way...I will be obediant to you...I will stand where you have asked me to stand...I now believe but I will be obediant...I can not wait to see how this unfolds...You are my driver Lord...and I will ride with You anywhere You take me...I trust You...I believe in You...I will follow You...I will be still and know that YOU are God...I will not move...You are my Father and I will listen to You and obey You...You have told me You are writing my story...You are the Author and Finisher...I have dropped the pen...I will not pick it back up...I LOVE YOU MY FATHER...MY HEART IS TO OBEY YOU AND TRUST YOU AND FOLLOW YOUR LEAD. Thank YOU for giving me everything I need to stand in the places You have called me to stand.

Tabbie just breathe...JUST BREATHE...just breathe...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so exciting, I cannot wait until you get back! I'm ready to be blessed by all the stories you have to tell! I love you and I'm praying for you!

Misty

Anonymous said...

The things God did through out your entire journey before and druing Thailand are absolutely amazing and absolutely God. I am very proud of all your accompolishments and victories. God has truly taken you a long way. Look back and know that He is God. The One that loves you more than any other and the One that has plans for you beyond your imagination. You are loved!