Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday to you all!!


Had a busy but wonderful weekend.


I will of course post the update later.

For now...some Monday Randoms...

*Being a girl, well sometimes it's just TOUGH.

*I love the rain.

*I don't love straight line winds.

*I love sleeping on my stomach.

*I love the Cheesecake Factory.

*I love Children's Ministry.

*I don't like when black light songs don't go smooth and I feel like I mess up.

*I love inflatables.

*I love how our church comes together to do an outreach from start to finish.

*I love planning meetings.

*Mondays are definately my rough days.

*I will be working out of another office tomorrow.

*I love taking naps right after work lately.

*I'm thinking I need to start taking my iron again maybe that will give me more energy.

*I have been told that eating Tums is good for you...why do they have to make them taste like chalk?

*I think those are all my randoms for now.

*Except I want to take a Nap!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Manic Mondays, how I loathe them! haha hope you're having a great day friend!!

Krystyn said...

Love the randoms...not liking Mondays, either...especially after a week off!

Hope the day looks better!

The Pink Tutu said...

Love your list of randoms!

Southern Bride To Be said...

Mondays are always a...um...pain. But now we are at Tuesday, much better. ;-)