Monday, April 20, 2009

Where I've been...

Well much has happened since I last posted.

After Mr. Wonderful was layed off at work...

I too was layed off.

God is so good and faithful. I know His hand is in this and I know that He has a plan for us. I am truly excited to see how He moves and all that He pulls together for us.

We have had alot of support from friends and family and we are so thankful for all of the prayers and well wishes and ideas and leads.
I know that God is going to open up the doors necessary for both Mr. Wonderful and me.

I am sorry to say that for right now I will not be on much. Please keep your comments coming as they are so encouraging to read. I will pop in as much as possible to keep you all updated on what our Amazing Heavenly Father is up to.

God is good!

Love you all and will update again soon.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh friend I am so sorry! Please know I'm praying for you guys! HUGS to you friend, love ya!!!! ANd miss you!!!!

Hannah said...

Oh dear!! That's so awful, I'm so sorry. God must have something crazy up his sleeve!

amy (metz) walker said...

I am so sorry to hear this...DW and I both know that stress, although admittedly not at the same time! Hoping and praying something great comes your way...and soon!

JMBMOMMY said...

I am so sorry--I know this is a challenging time right now..but your Faith is in the One who provides!!!