Sunday, November 01, 2009

Today

So Today was one of those days...

It was just a normal day really...but so much more than that to me.

Today I got to get up and go to church with my husband. Which is just another dream come true. Seems like a simple dream but simple or not it was a very sweet and awesome moment for me. We had a really great day together. Church was great then we spent the afternoon running errands then caught a movie before coming home and catching up on our DVR shows. Just a nice relaxing day together.

One of many we get to have for the rest of our lives.

Truly I love the small things the most. The times we pray together, holding hands, cleaning house together, rolling over to see him there beside me, looking across the room to see him there, laughing together.

This is the beginning of our lives together and I am truly loving this time in our lives. I am very thankful for it.

We've had a great weekend...a beautiful & quiet evening at home Friday night...I came home to a candle lit dinner and a movie...my husband is so sweet...Saturday hubby had to work so I slept in then cleaned then when he got home we got ready and headed to the Fall Festival and had a great night with family and friends there...Sunday a wonderful morning at church, errands, movie, and quiet evening at home with our DVR (yes we LOVE our DVR).

And now it's on to a new work week. Hopefully this week will be much better than last week. I can't seem to get excited about going to work. I really just do not like work, that is the bottom line. But it's a necessary evil and there is no point in complaining about it.

Father, I thank you for your unending love and blessings. I thank you for what is to come in our lives. I give you this week and anything it holds. I pray for peace, joy, calmness, I pray you would bless all those we love and provide everything they need this week. Father I love you, plain and simple I love you and I want to serve You this week. Bless my husband and be with him this week as he works give him good days. Thank you for being in our marriage and for bringing us together. Bless our families and friends and minister to their EVERY need. I trust you and seek you and love you. In Jesus name. Amen!

No comments: