Thursday, September 23, 2010

Headed for a breakdown...

I saw it coming...

I knew I was headed for a break down...

Exhaustion, Missing peeps back home, Exhaustion, Stress...

I didn't have a big break down more like several small ones...

Sunday at our church's Family Day...

Monday at home...

Wednesday night at home...

Thursday morning just after leaving BioLife after being told that I cannot donate anymore because of a spot on my EYE...

So Today, Thursday I decided to crawl back into bed and sleep...I feel some better...but I still feel tired, exhausted, and completely unmotivated...

I was very unmotivated at work yesterday and really do not need another day at work like that, so I am hoping that by the time I get there I will have pepped up some.

This is a tough season. A good one, but a tough one. I know that it will get easier and better but before that I know it is going to get worse and harder as I have many exams and assignments coming up due.

Right now I am just looking forward to Saturday at 4:30 when I am off work for a few days and can hopefully spend time studying and relaxing as well.

Well I must go and get my unmotivated self to work for the evening.

No comments: