Saturday, June 11, 2011

Another chapter ends…another begins…

So today was my last day at Old Navy. A place I have spent just short of a year learning and building relationships.

I have learned that change makes me cry even when it is good change. I was weepy when I found out I was leaving and a lil weepy today as well.

I am leaving Old Navy for a great great reason!!! My wonderful Hubby who began working at Old Navy four months after me got a promotion!! I am so proud of him. He is such a great leader and Old Navy is very blessed to have him and we are blessed to have Old Navy as well!! Unfortunately because we are married and he is now a manager I had to leave as we could no longer work together. I truly am so proud of him and so excited to see him excel.

I believe this will also be such great experience for us to use in our future as pastors!!!

I will likely be moving to another store in the mall called Justice which I also think will be great experience in the world of tween girls for me!!

So as one chapter ends another will most certainly begin. We are excited to see what this next year will hold for us.

No comments: