Friday, June 24, 2011

Moments

In life there are moments that you wish you could freze forever and go back to them and live them live over and over. I have several of those moments but would like to share only a few...

The moment when Hubby & I were just dating & we went south to visit his family & we went out to eat with his mom & stepdad at a mexican restaraunt & hubby & his mom belly laughed for a solid half hour because our waitress was ditzy.

The morning all our moms, lil Ronni, & I went to buy my wedding dress & I sat with my mama in law while she had her coffee and chatted.

Everytime she hugged me and told me she loved me.

The time she made fun of me and told me I was unAmerican because I didnt like watermelon.

The way she loved me unconditionally from the very moment hubby brought me home to meet them and loved me strong until the end.

The way she let me love her first born without hesitation.

I love you Mrs. Darlene so much and miss you so bad it hurts. My heart hurts so much for the loss this family is experiencing for the gaping hole that is here because you are gone & because nothing will ever be the same again.

I'll take care of your baby for you always & take care of lil Ronni as much as I can too. Love you.

No comments: