Friday, June 03, 2011

Excited!!

My precious lil sis-in-law is coming to visit us for a week!! We pick her up on Monday!! I cannot wait to have her here!!

She needs the break from taking care of her incredible mother and I have so much planned for our time with her!!

Monday: We pick her up in St. Louis from the airport. We will be exploring the city and taking in the zoo!

Tuesday: Pool Day!!! We will be sunbathing and splashing all day!!

Wednesday: We are taking her to Silver Dollar City in Branson!! Roller coasters and water rides galore!!

Thursday: Pool/Pamper/Picture day!! We will be doing at home mani’s & pedi’s and I want to do a photo shoot with her!! She is a beautiful girl!! I want pictures to hang!!

Friday: Shopping!!! We are going back to Branson for some outlet shopping and more girl time!!!

Saturday: She’ll get some down time while we work the morning and then we are all three going to a baseball game!!!

Sunday: We are all going to church and then driving to Mobile!!

We will be in Mobile until late Wednesday visiting Hubby’s family and while there we will be celebrating his birthday!! I am glad he gets to be with his mom on his birthday!! I think that will be wonderful for the both of them!

We are all looking forward to this time together and I am praying that it is beautiful, fun, deep, fun, and everything it needs to be for all of us!!

God has placed her in a special place in my heart since hearing the doctor’s report about the road we are on. She is on my heart and in my thoughts EVERYDAY. I can’t wait to have her here with us for a while and take care of her and have fun with her and talk with her and hold her.

Thankful beyond words to get this time with her and to get to love her through this. Humbled and thankful!

No comments: