Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Life...

There are moments when I just cannot understand myself and the things and people around me. When it all seems so loud and seems to be closing in on me all at once.


There are moments of wondering can I love someone enough to make a difference, to change an outcome.


There are moments when I take too much from those around me and it seems that I am powerless to stop it.


There are times when I want to give all I have but it is not allowed. Some of this may be because I have taken too much already from them.


Life is hard, complicated, sometimes so tragic that I can't fully feel the impact of the tragedy before me.


There are moments when I feel as though I have no feeling at all. This scares me.


There are moments when everything I feel comes bursting out of me and there are not gates that could hold it back.


I am understanding new ways of giving your heart away and yet being completely out of control.


I am being reminded in this season what God taught me a long time ago. People do NOT belong to us, they belong to Him and we much continually give them back to Him. We cannot NOT do what HE can do and it is not our job. It is simply our job to love them and share them with HIM and take care of them as much as we earthly humans can.

I am sad, hurt, scared, excited, hopeful, PRAYERFUL, and full of expectation.

Life. It's Hard. It's complicated. It's GOOD. IT IS HIS, ALL HIS.

Father I trust you. I trust You.

1 comment:

andrea said...

so true! May God give you the strength to handle today and the insight for His tomorrow for you.