Saturday, August 27, 2011

Birthday...

And the day dawns BEAUTIFUL

And at first I can't understand why it's not cloudy, rainy, and gloomy...

So that my emotions my tears and the clouds in my heart and eyes blend into the background...


And then I remember...

A fact that I have hated since June 19th...


Life moves on.


Life moves on...

In spite of You being gone.

In spite of Our lives changing FOREVER.

In spite of The Heartache we ALL feel.


Life moves on...

The sun comes out to push away the moon as a new day dawns...

The days pass by over and over again...

The hurt remains...Missing You remains...but time passes...

Days turn to weeks & weeks to months...


Until...

It is Your birthday

And once again I just want time to stop for a moment...

Stop so that we can remember vividly...

Stop so that we can feel you close...

Stop so that no more time passes making it more and more real...

Stop so that maybe just maybe we can All wake up from this bad dream...


But...

It isn't a dream.

And time doesn't Stop.

Yet...

We do remember vividly.

We do feel you close.

We are okay.

But...

We miss You.

We want to celebrate You.

We want Another Birthday.

We want this to be different.


Tonight Your birthday will have passed but the moon will come back out to remind us that...


YOU LOVE(D) US TO THE MOON AND BACK......................



Happy Birthday my sweet Mom-in-law. Miss You and Love YOU to the moon and back.

No comments: