Monday, December 24, 2012

Heavy Heart

Tonight my heart is so heavy.

Loss is so hard especially around the holidays.

My heart breaks for so many that I love and then it breaks for myself. So many moments I wished we would all get.

It hits suddenly and I feel physical pain.

I want to fix it but I can't.

So I'll pray instead. I'll pray for peace that transcends ALL UNDERSTANDING. I'll pray for comfort from the physical ache of my own and for the physical pain of others that I can't even begin to imagine. I'll pray for strength and for joy in the little things. And mostly I will pray for truth to be found and for relationships with You Jesus to be stronger than ever before and to be unbreakable. I pray for relationships to be born and established forever!

Yes I will pray because I know that is the very best thing that I can do and because I trust in my Heavenly Father with all of my heart!

Hear my heart and my prayers Jesus. We need you, we want you. Amen.

No comments: