Monday, December 24, 2012

Last Kid Connection service of the year

Today we had the last Kid Connection service of 2012! A whole year of ministry all came together as we partied to celebrate Jesus!

The kids were so wild but they had a great time!

We sang karaoke, ate yummy goodies, made marshmallow snowmen and played many games!!

I have to admit that I did not love the lack of structure of a party but I do love that the kids gad a good time!

What a year we have had! I remember being COMPLETELY terrified of the year to come knowing that for the first time we would be pastors and that we would be responsible for the tiny little hearts and what they learned about God each week and each time they saw me.

I still feel that same sense of responsibility but a lot less terrified of how to do the job. I am thankful!

I am thankful for the year we have had a d for all of its learning moments where we learned from our mistakes sprinkled in with all of the God moments where we saw our work pay off in little ways in The lives of our previous kiddos!

I am so looking forward to the year ahead! We have so much to teach that our hearts are Bursting!!

After service we celebrate a friend's birthday with other friends & then home to nap!

And now it is time to get up & get my Christmas break on! I am off for the rest of the day & for the next two days and I plan to take full advantage!

Merry Christmas! Happy Birthday Jesus!

















No comments: