Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tuesday.

It's just a Tuesday so here are some random thoughts...

*I am so loved by my Faithful Heavenly Father and I feel His love everyday.

*I love the Sunday School class that I just started helping teach.

*I loved doing Children's Church on Sunday. I loved feeling the Lord speak to me about what He wanted out of the service.

*I love the Mr. Wonderful is at Youth Camp.

*I love shopping with my Neesie.

*I do not like being the new person at work and that very few of the girls in my department actually talk to me.

*I am actually LOVING planning my wedding.

*I love my engagement ring.

*I adore sleeping and miss it alot.

*I am going shopping for my Wedding Dress on Sunday. I haven't gotten really excited yet.

*I am ready to get off work.

*Father's Day weekend was great beginning to end!

*UP is not worth the money.

*That's all for now.



1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Really? Up wasn't that good? Bummer!