Monday, June 22, 2009

Weekend Update

The weekend was great...a bit of a whirlwind...but a great one!


Friday after I got off work we headed to Mobile to visit my future in-laws.


We spent Friday night in the pool floating and relaxing with Mr. Wonderful's Dad & Stepmom...that is the most relaxed I have been in MONTHS!!! Alot of Months!!!!


Saturday we headed to see Mr. Wonderful's mom and had a yummy lunch of grilled hamburgers and hot dogs and visiting with Mr. Wonderful's siblings.


We then headed back to his dad's to hang out with siblings and swim and have the most amazing dinner ever...we had Filets with Crab on top and grilled veggies and just so much yummy food.


We swam until we were all prunes...we had a blast.


We headed home late and I was definately so ready to be in my bed snoozing.

Sunday morning was just amazing. Our Children’s Pastor gave me the opportunity to do service Sunday and I was just blown away by what God did in our Sunday school class before service and then what He did in the service. God is so good and so faithful and I am very excited to see what God is up to and what He is going to do in Children’s Church!! I know that I know that I know that He is up to something.

Sunday afternoon Mr. Wonderful and I hung out with my parents for Father’s day and had a great time. I think Dad loved all of his Father’s day gifts. After lunch Mr. Wonderful, my brother, and I went to see the movie UP in 3D. I will just say that I was not greatly impressed and the 3D part was NOT worth the extra two dollars we paid for it. But it was nice to get some time with my brother.

We then had dinner with some friends and then made a quick run to Wal-Mart so that Mr. Wonderful could have everything he needed to go to Youth Camp.

Yep Mr. Wonderful is away for the week at Youth Camp. I am so excited that he gets to go to camp. He never got the opportunity to go when he was younger so I am glad he gets to go now.

Then it was off to dreamland for me.

Have I ever mentioned that I am OLD and I have to have my sleep? I miss out sometimes because I have to go to bed so much earlier. But I can’t help it; I have to have my sleep. So just call me old…well no…rather don’t call me old, cause even though I am and I act like an old lady…I sure don’t like to be called old. Lol

Well that’s it for my weekend update. It was a good weekend and I am looking forward to catching up on my sleep at some point.

I hope you all have a good week.







2 comments:

Lindsey said...

You are busy, friend! But it sounds like a fab weekend!

JMBMOMMY said...

I love my sleep too :) And I was NOT impressed with UP either...everyone is raving, and I am confused.