Friday, January 22, 2010

Dreamy

Dreamy...describes my bed!!!

Okay so I do not love our bed. I have missed my bed which now resides in the guest bedroom. It really is the best bed EVER (Thank You Neesie - I love it!).

I have had slight back problem ever since getting married and sleeping in my hubby's bed.

But...Last weekend my hubby and I bought a mattress pad and new sheets for our bed.

Now I have to admit I want to be in our comfy bed all the time now. I DO NOT want to get out of the bed in the mornings!!!

I told my hubby that we were going to have to get rid of the mattress pad and sheets cause I simply do not want to get up for work anymore.

So I now love my comfy DREAMY bed!!

Oh and the sheets are the color of pure mild chocolate and they feel Amazing!!

I love my Chocolaty DREAMY bed!!

It's so DREAMY!!!

No comments: