Saturday, January 02, 2010

Top 9 from 2009

#1 - Getting laid off from my job of 9 years
#2 - Getting to work Kids Camp
#3 - Getting engaged to Mr. Wonderful
#4 - Getting to go Wedding Dress shopping with my Mom, my Neesie, & my two mother-in-laws
#5 - Getting to go to the beach with my family
#6 - Getting married to THE ONE God created just for me
#7 - Getting to go to Mexico for our Honeymoon
#8 - Getting to change my name
#9 - Getting to begin building a home & life with my Wonderful Husband

Yep most of my year revolved around the Wedding. I waited SO long for this year - 2009!! God faithfully waited with me!

I know my number one seems a bit odd, but it truly was one of the best things that happened in 2009!! It lead to a decision that I will talk more about in the coming months!

My life is changing and I feel like it's taking flight. Not that I haven't flown before because my life as a single woman was nothing short of incredible. But there are dreams that are being realized. I am excited and scared all at the same time.

I would label 2009 as The Year of God's Faithfulness. We saw God be faithful to us when we lost our jobs, when we were deciding where to go next, when we were planning our wedding, when sickness came into our lives, when we doubted, when we were scared, when it looked like things could not be worked out, when we didn't know where to turn, when we were let down, when things were good, & when things were not so good. Yes, 2009 was most definitely a year of Faithfulness!! We are beyond Thankful! Thankful to God and our families and friends. We could not have had the year we had without each and everyone of you!

I believe 2010 will be the year of Flight. I believe we are ready to fly with God as our Pilot. We are ready to fly to the places and things He has for us. We are ready to take flight in HIS will.


2 comments:

alyssa said...

sounds like an amazing year! congrats to you!!

Lindsey said...

What a crazy wonderful year!!!!!