Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Letting Go

Letting go is one of the hardest things to do. Letting go hurts. Letting go is part of life.

There are moments when I'm scared that I have let go. There are moments that I can't even imagine letting go. There are moments when I am strong enough to let go. There are moments when I am too weak to give the freedom for others to let go.

Yep, letting go is the hardest thing I have ever had to do.

Yet I am reminded that God is Faithful. He will take care of those I have to let go....HE IS TAKING CARE OF those that I have to let go. He is taking care of me in the letting go.

I am forever grateful for the time I had to love them and be with them, I am forever grateful for the relationships that I gained and will always have.

I am forever grateful that God loves them.

Thank You God for being faithful. Thank you for loving them. Thank you for loving me.


No comments: