Wednesday, June 25, 2014

NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE

There are moments when I just want to scream - NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE, I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE!!

Tonight is one of those moments when I just feel that my heart and head have had enough and I just want to scream!

However it is also times like this that God shows me what He has done in me and how far HE has brought me and it is moments like these that He says...ahem, remember Me, I am still here, you wanna tell me all about it?

Oh Father, you see and you know all...I am giving it all to you and asking for YOUR WISDOM and YOUR WILL. I know that YOU see the Big picture and I know that I can trust YOU completely.
Thank you Lord! I know that you will never give me more than I can handle and you will never leave me or forsake me and You are my defender. Thank You. In Jesus name. Amen.

Life is not a cake walk but God has given us the tools to walk this road. Sometimes it is easy going and sometimes we find ourselves on a more difficult and tricky path...but if we lean NOT on our own understanding but in all our ways seek HIM - HE WILL DIRECT OUR PATH!

Father I just want to seek you and lean on you and follow the exact path that You have. In Jesus name. Amen

No comments: