Friday, May 20, 2005

I believe in growing PAINS!!

Guess I never thought much about it before...hearing someone say someone is having growing pains always sound kind of ridiculous to me...but oh wow...that was a growing pain to realizing that...I am excited about growing...growing in God, growing up, growing in relationships...but sometimes it hurts more than expected...but I just know it's worth it...I feel so close to God at this point in my life...it is so incredible to feel this close to Him...the awesome thing about it though is that there is so much more...I can get even closer...I have not gotten here though with out many many many growing pains...some hurt so bad I wanted to run away and never come back...but I didnt and I am glad I didnt...I hope I never run from the hard...I have so much faith in my God right now...it's in that way that I feel I have taken the next step in my walk with God...having faith...I only hope I dont allow myslef to get knocked back down...I want to stay here and move up...I am so in love with my God...I absolutley can not imagine my life without Him...I cant imagine my life without the plans He has for me...how extremly sad that would be...it would just be so dark and miserable...funny how I lived there for 20 years...I dont know how I survived...I know I could never go back...I absolutely would not survive...I am so thankful for all my growth...and I know that it was not in vain...I know that every part of it taught me something...Romans 5:3-5 "Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverane, character; and character hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us." This is the verse I survive off of...God's promise that it is all for a reason...He is teaching, He is growing us up, and when we are standing beside Him on streets of gold we'll know just how worth it, it was...I can not wait to see what He has for me next...oh it's crazy I know...I know it wont be easy...it takes alot to get things through my think flesh...most things that come easy aren't what we want or need anyway...only we find that out when it is too late...God is worth fighting for, love is worth fighting for, relationships are worth fighting for, people are worth fighting for, I am worth fighting for, You are worth fighting for...Jesus already paid the price...so we can live, so we can love, so we can fight...did he die for nothing?

No comments: