Thursday, March 13, 2008

And so it FINALLY begins...

Busy season...

I love this time of year because the trips and action begins...

Tomorrow is our first trip to camp for this year with the kids...

It's JBQ Semi-Finals at Springville Camp - and its supposed to be warm!! I am so excited!!! We have not had JBQ in months so it's double exciting. Quizzing, games, service, food, and CAMP!!! And we get to stay in the lodges!! Woot woot, I love the lodges so much better than the cabins. Better bathroom, it's all about the bathroom and shower. It is going to be so much fun. I hope I get lots of great pictures to share with you guys too!! I so love this every year, I have a great time coaching and encouraging the kids, we always have the most incredible service on Friday nights, and then fun in the rooms before lights out!! Oh I love it!! I cant wait. And to top it off I get to sleep late tomorrow too!! Oh yea!!! Sleeping in before camp is always Wisdom!
Next up we have the Easter Egg hunt...
I can not wait I can not wait I can not wait!!! It is going to be so fun!!!

I have spring fever like crazy and I am so looking forward to heading home this afternoon and throwing open the shades and letting the sunlight into my little quaint apartment and getting busy washing and packing for camp. Oh my goodness I am so excited!!

Youth convention is also coming up - another short trip to camp!!!

I love love love love love love love love love love love this time of year and the opportunities to spend more personal time with the kids and youth. The ministry opportunities to touch other kids and youths lives. I have to tell you I know this is the very reason God created me. He created me to serve Him in ministry and I am so excited about that. I love it. I live for it. I love being Called to it!!

p.s. I know my last post was very strong, but I SO needed to feel that strongly about things.

No comments: