Friday, March 21, 2008

Friday :)

It's Friday!!

Yay!!
Not only that it's GOOD FRIDAY!
I love the opportunity to be reminded of what an Incredible Lord we have.
Jesus Died for You
Jesus Died for Me
He suffered beyond what we can ever really imagine.
Imagine being hated to the point of death, being beaten, and then your Father having to turn His face from you, even for an instant. I imagine that to be the hardest part for Jesus. That moment when God had to look away because He can not accept sin. But Jesus said not my will but your will be done. Wow What a Lord, what a Savior.
So today we all have a relationship with our Loving Father becuase of that choice Jesus made.


THANK YOU JESUS, SINCERELY FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. THANK YOU, MY PRECIOUS SAVIOR, FOR CHOOSING TO DIE FOR ME & FOR RAISING AGAIN TO BE MY LIVING LORD. LITERALLY MERE WORDS DO NOT BEGIN TO PRAISE YOU. BUT MY HEART PRAISES YOU, THE HEART YOU GAVE ME. I LIVE BECAUSE OF YOU, QUITE LITERALLY.



So today is Friday, the end of the week. A great week really. I am thankful for a great week. As busy season creeps up my goal is to keep Joy in the midst of stress. As stress will surely come, God can overcome in me though. And I am counting on that!



An exciting weekend ahead:
Saturday (tomorrow) a FULL day of ministry!! Woohoo!! I LOVE IT LOVE IT!
Puppet practice @ 9:00
Drama practice @ 11:00
Prayer @ 12:00
Workers meeting @ 12:30
Service starts @ 1:00
Clean up starts around 4:00
I am so excited!!
I can not wait to bless the kids of this community and the parents.
I am praying for both the parents, aunts, grandparents & the kids to really be touched, changed, & spoken to. I want them all to know God's Love & accept Him into their hearts and lives.



Sunday
Family Breakfast @ 8:00
Sunday School @ 9:30
Children's Church @ 10:30
Lunch & Movie
Family Dinner!!!!



I love my family all of them!



So far today has been great. Work load is managable, more than managable so that's nice. Lots of smiles and joy today. Connie(my boss) gave us all beautiful flowers:
Aren't they beautiful!!! She is sweet & loves flowers & shares them with us often.

I prayed for my frind Jeannie to be healed, bless her heart she just coughs & coughs & coughs, the doctors havent been able to correct it yet. God put her on my heart this morning & I asked her if I could pray for her & she said yes. So after our morning meeting she came back to my corner & I covered her in prayer & I am believing for her complete healing & restoration! God is so good, she hasnt coughed hardly any since. In fact she has had to leave the customer service meeting several times & today she didnt cough once. God is good, SO GOOD!!! Thank you Jesus!

SO HAPPY FRIDAY TO YOU ALL!! HAVE A GREAT EASTER WEEKEND!!

No comments: