Monday, November 24, 2008

Thankful.

Tis the Season to reflect on what we are thankful for.

I am Thankful for:

A Heavenly Father that loves me when I NEVER deserve to be loved.
Strength to endure from my Heavenly Father.
Family that loves me.
The wonderful Man that God brought in my life.
Salvation.
Worship.
Times of Laughter and Joy.
The Word of God.
Incredible Friends.
Girl time.
Chances.
Hugs.
Knowing I can Trust my Heavenly Father and that He fills all gaps.
Fun Road Trips.
To have a job.
To know I have a purpose..
Forgiveness.

I wish you All a very Happy Thanksgiving. Full of Joy, Love, and being Thankful for what we have. Not the material things, but the real riches of life. Love, Family, Time. I wish you all the best memories to be made and songs to be sung and the very presence of God to fill you to over flowing!! Have a great Thanksgiving.