Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spring Break!!!

Yes it is Finally here and I could not be more thankful. Though I will be getting up early and working hard on school work it will be so nice to have a break from going to school for a week!! My plan is actually to work hard Sunday – Wednesday on projects and assignments and then take Thursday – Sunday off. We will see how that goes. I have decided that I am open to working more on school work next Saturday and Sunday too because it is more important to get caught up than to rest at this point.

However Thursday is officially PLAY DAY!!! Hubby and I are going to Silver Dollar City when he gets off work to ride roller coasters and walk around holding hands and taking pictures!! I cannot wait!!! We bought season passes so I am looking forward to a summer full of Theme Park Fun!!!

So Spring Break has begun!! Let the catching up and Fun begin!!

No comments: