Friday, August 15, 2008

I FOUND MY CAMERA.

Yes my camera was lost but now it is found...and it was found at CHURCH!! The Lord really is
good!! He can even find and save cameras!! WOW!!!

So in honor of finding the lost camera I thought I would post some pictures!!!


Mr. Wonderful & Me after dinner at the Country Club for work...

The New KOR logo we put on the wall last night...I had on the matching shirt...


After all the hard work on the wall I was treated to a Large Cherry LimeAide from Sonic... A Sonic Drive-In picture with Mr. Wonderful...Some more fun shots...

This is Outside Kitty...She's so sweet...
The Great Armadillo Chase...Dun Dun Dun...
Mr. Wonderful chaising the armadillo...
Mr. Wonderful creeping up on the Armadillo...
Bye Bye Tank(that's his new name) we'll see you later...

Hope you enjoyed!! I am so thankful I found my camera!! Makes posts so much more fun!!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

cute pics! can you send me your email that you check most often so I can add it to the SCHS reunion list? thanks! love ya!

The Hairstons said...

I love the pics! You have the best smile ever!
By the way....Mr. Wonderful seems like a sweet guy!! You both are so cute together!