Friday, August 22, 2008

Slack Attack Weekend.

This is Slack Attack Weekend. I cannot wait!

This is a weekend we do with the youth, a back to school event. It's a weekend of pouring into them and I am so excited. It starts tonight and I am pumped up and ready to go.

We have been reading a book called burn this book. This weekend we will burn the books and burn the impurities from our lives!!!

I have been praying that this weekend would be really deep and really spiritual and really fun. I love the small group sessions and really digging deep with the kids.

I am ready!! I am ready to have some junk burned from my life!!!

I am ready to love on these kids and for them to have some junk burned from their lives!!!

God is going to show up and I can't wait to see what He has in store!!! I am ready.

Father, this weekend belongs to you. I belong to you. I pray that you would burn impurities from my life. I ask that you would use me to love these students and minister to them this weekend. I pray that you would use all the adults and college students to minister to the youth this weekend. We are your willing vessels. I pray for good sportsmanship, and acceptance, and that all would be included this weekend. I pray that all the kids would be encouraged and uplifted and built up all weekend. I Thank You for what you are going to do this weekend. Lord I surrender to You, use me. I love you Father. Thank You for this opportunity to minister and love these students. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

No comments: