Thursday, August 28, 2008

Rolling River God

...and the waters keep rolling on...

Waters of life...ever changing...ever rolling on...

More change...good change...

It will be so cool to see what the rest of this year and this next year brings...

Exciting things are on the horizon...

...and the waters always keep rolling on...

Jump in the River...God's River...it's overflowing with blessings...jump in and roll on with it...

I am excited and humbled and I just can't wait to see how God moves!
Nichole Nordeman \ River God

Rolling River God Little Stones are smooth
Only once the water passes through
So I am a stone rough and grainy still
Trying to reconcile this river's chill

CHORUS:
But when I close my eyes and feel you rushing by
I know that time brings change and change takes time
And when the sunset comes my prayer would be just this one
that you might pick me up
and notice that I am just a little smoother in your hand
Sometimes raging wild
sometimes swollen high never have
I known this river dry
The deepest part of you
is where I want to stay
and feel the sharpest edges wash away
CHORUS

No comments: